Enhance the gorgeous aesthetics of your Dallas property with a luxury pool handcrafted and designed by Summerhill Pools. Founded in 1989, Summerhill Pools has become Dallas’s trusted pool builders, renowned for their ability to deliver pools that are unmatched in beauty. We know what it takes to create a luxurious pool that will fit that upscale lifestyle that you have painstakingly built. Escape to your outdoor oasis by contacting our pool builders today!
Crafting an Outdoor Oasis
What sets luxury pools apart from other types of pools is that it is custom-designed to fit the surrounding architecture, environment, and landscape. From the color and type of the materials that will be used to the shape and additional features of the pool, everything is left in the homeowner’s hands to ensure that it meets their expectations and demands.
Luxury pools are often characterized by their sleek design and are created to give swimmers a comfortable place to relax. With unique elements, such as a raised water wall, the pool becomes a piece of functional art on your property, catching the eye of guests and leaving everyone awed.
Tailored Design and Features
Adding a luxury pool onto your property not only increases your home’s value but also gives you a personalized oasis that you can either share with family or friends or enjoy on a quiet evening by yourself. It adds a new dimension to your home life and opens up a world of possibilities.
As the focal point of your backyard, a luxury pool becomes the centerpiece for every event. Family gatherings, stunning destinations to entertain guests, or even a place to enjoy a quiet conversation. Part of the appeal of luxury pools is the gorgeous additional water elements that are added on. From beautiful slides that have a natural touch, such as being crafted to make it look like a natural waterfall to infinity edges that offer a captivating visual, the possibilities are endless. Here are just some of the many possibilities that can give your luxury pool the tailored look you were looking for:
- Slides: This amenity is popular for households that have children and can be created to fit the theme of your pool, such as using stones to make the pool look like a tropical waterfall.
- Infinity Pool Edges: This creates a stunning optical illusion that your pool is endless, reaching off into the horizon. A well-designed infinity pool creates a natural body of water feel to your pool which significantly enhances the visual appeal and value of your property.
- Grottos: Grottos are a popular structure on luxury pools as they create an escape from the sun without swimmers having to leave the pool. It can appear like an opening to a cave or even a little gazebo inside of your pool. It can include other special features such as group seating, hot tub access, a waterfall curtain for privacy, and even an inside bar perfect for setting down drinks.
- Sun Shelves: Sunbathe in absolute comfort on your very own sun shelf. This area is designed to keep individuals cool by providing a shallow area of water and transitions the space between the pool deck and the deeper areas easily. It is a popular option for families who have youngsters, as it gives them a safe space for them to play in.
- Swim-up bars: Need the perfect place to lounge, congregate, celebrate a big event, or chit-chat? Why not add in a swim-up bar? Swim-up bars create the perfect resting spot for swimmers, complete with underwater seats, coverings to protect swimmers from sunlight, and the perfect area to craft their favorite poolside drink. Some poolside bars have been installed, allowing swimmers to catch their favorite TV show or game in style!
- Yoga Decks: Give yourself the perfect space to meditate after a long day or stretch after a nice swim with a yoga deck. These decks are custom-designed to be easy on the feet and muscles, allowing you to stretch, dry off, and enjoy the beauty of your pool and the surrounding landscape.
Indoor Luxury Pool Design: A Private Haven of Elegance
Texas is known for its intense heat during the summer and mild weather during the rest of the year, but there are those times when the Dallas area experiences a particular cold chill. During these times, many pool owners find that they are unable to enjoy their pools and dream of the coming warm season when they can dive back in. However, an indoor luxury pool provides an oasis that you can escape to all year long.
Summerhill Pools knows what it takes to create the perfect indoor pool. We take everything into account such as the size of space you have available, HVAC considerations, insulation needs, vapor barriers, climate control, and the perfect pool cover to ensure that pets or small children don’t accidentally fall in when the pool is not in use.
Sophisticated Ambiance and Features
Indoor pools allow for a wider variety of materials to be used inside and around the pool that is not often available for outdoor pools. This includes using glass or ceramic tile for water lines, more options in underwater lighting, and additional spa elements.
Your indoor pool can be further customized with additional comforts, such as adding a changing room, exercise facilities, steam rooms, saunas, and so much more.
Being indoors allows you to control everything from the temperature of the water to the climate around the pool, giving you the perfect swim every single time.
Dallas Luxury Pool Design and Construction Process
When you partner with Summerhill Pools, our expert pool designers take the time to sit down with you to ensure that we know exactly what it is that you are looking for out of your outdoor oasis. Our team follows the following design and construction process:
- Design Stage: This is the first step in the pool-building process. Based on your property, where you want the pool placed, and what features you are looking for, we will help you choose the perfect size and shape. We then allow you to choose from a wide variety of materials and features to put your seal on your luxury pool.
- Site Preparation: Before our pool builders can begin the construction process, the installation site needs to be properly prepared. This includes the following:
- Removing existing structures or trees
- Grading the land to create a level surface
- Installing any necessary retaining walls or special features
- Excavation: Next, our team excavates the area where the pool will be installed. This involves digging the hole for the pool and ensuring that the bottom has a level surface.
- Plumbing and Electrical: We, then, move on to the plumbing and electrical work. We install the plumbing and electrical systems that are used to control the pool’s water circulation and heating systems.
- Reinforcement Stage: The reinforcement stage involves reinforcing the pool structure with either steel, concrete beams, or shotcrete layer to the pool walls and floor.
- Plastering and Tile: After the pool structure has been reinforced, the pool will be plastered and tiled. The plaster and tile chosen will depend on the homeowner’s personal style, budget, and the design of their pool.
- Equipment Installation: Once the plaster and tile have been applied, we install the pool equipment. This includes:
- Pool pump
- Pool filter
- Pool heater
- Other equipment that may be necessary to operate the special features of your luxury pool
- Landscaping: The final stage in the luxury pool building process is to do the landscaping around the pool. After excavation, your landscape may look a bit rough, but our team goes back in to ensure that plants, trees, and other landscape elements are added to help your pool pop!
Impeccable Construction and Craftsmanship
Summerhill Pools is committed to building premier pools that boast elegance. We use only the highest quality materials for every build and ensure that the design is balanced between form and function. We use 3D technology to help design our pools, allowing homeowners to get a perfect picture of how their new pool will look in their backyard.
We are a complete design-build firm that works directly with our clients to transform their dreams into realities. All of our pools are guaranteed to look great, create long-lasting memories, and have the best quality materials on the market for a long-lasting product that boosts your property’s value.
Elevating Luxury Pool Lifestyle
Luxury pools are designed for personal comfort. Part of that is aiding in reducing the maintenance that is required to keep the pool running. To do this, most luxury pools make use of automation features to give homeowners the freedom to enjoy their pools with as little hands-on maintenance as possible.
Integrated Pool Technology
Here are some of the pool automation features that are offered by Summerhill Pools:
- Automated cleaning systems
- Automated filtration systems
- Automated sanitation systems
- Automated pool chemistry systems
- Automated lighting systems
- Automated water heater systems
- Control variable speed pool pumps
Pool Maintenance and Care
Summerhill Pools understands that many homeowners are worried about whether or not a luxury pool will require them to take on more work when it comes to pool care. However, with pool automation systems installed in your luxury pool, the maintenance side of things can be fairly simple. Additionally, homeowners can invest in routine pool maintenance services to ensure that their pool’s maintenance tasks are taken care of. This allows homeowners and their families to simply enjoy their outdoor oasis.
Summerhill Pools offers routine pool maintenance for all of our clients, including but not limited to the following:
- Brushing the walls, tiles, and steps
- Testing water and applying chemicals to ensure proper levels
- Checking and maintaining pool equipment
- Netting the pool
- Cleaning the filters
- Emptying the skimmers and baskets
Create Your Dream Escape With Summerhill Pools
Summerhill Pools is proud to be Dallas’s premier pool builder, creating stunning pieces of functional art. Our pool builders have years of experience designing and building high-quality pools that exude beauty. We are committed to providing superior service to all of our clients in the DFW Metroplex. Contact us today for more information on our services or to schedule an appointment with our design team to get started on constructing your luxury pool.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on what features you want for your pool and the complexity of the build, it can take anywhere from 10-12 weeks to complete. Other factors that would affect the timeframe of the pool build would be as follows:
1. How long it takes to get a design approved
2. Permitting time
3. How long it takes to secure materials
4. The weather and season
Founded in 1989, our family-based company has been proudly serving the Dallas Metroplex with high-quality customer service. We have experience working in all phases of the construction and renovation process and are renowned for our incredible pool builds. Our customers continue to trust us with all of their pool needs because they know the quality of our craftsmanship.